I did my first Eftpos transaction yesterday with a
customer and it all went well, save for a little hiccup.
I admit, ever since we launched Unley's RFID I had been anticipating this
moment with a mixture of excitement and apprehension. So I devised an acronym
to go with Eftpos and a sentence to help me remember. And it goes a little
something like this :
Enter exact (amount)
Face (device to customer) to confirm
Transact payment
Print receipt (pen around "Approve" plus "Total")
Offer copy
Save receipt
Flows (for Workflows)
Si si (or CC for creditcard)
If you try to enter the payment on Workflows as creditaccount, don't worry, it
won't go through (hiccup).

I love this! Si si!
ReplyDeleteGreat acronym Cortesse - so glad you feel better now you have actually done a transaction.
ReplyDeleteLove this Cortesse! Ruth and I did an eftpos transaction together on Wednesday so we could check and double check our processes. It was easy and we are confident now :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI helped a customer do hers on the kiosk yesterday using paywave. She was so impressed how easy and simple it is now! Win, win :)
ReplyDeleteTo the Countess of Acronyms Cortesse, Graci Graci ..very helpful!
ReplyDelete