Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Linger longer

It's so great to see how utilised our new spaces are - it shows what a need there was for them :)

The repurposed iPad bench from Unley was installed this morning and looks amazing! The tree now looks like it's growing out of it and in a coordinated colour even...just gorgeous. It was used all day, right from when we opened. A mini iPad will be joining it in the near future.

The bench around the wall where the desk used to be was also used right from opening yesterday. One guy with his Mac sat down and used the USB and power for hours, and today we had a variety including a family doing homework together, a couple of mobile device users, and a super cute munchkin (complete with stackhat) reading away. I know I always wear my stackhat when I'm reading ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment