Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Love your input!

There is nothing I love more, than when our team thinks outside the box and come up with creative solutions.

Angela provided us with a really great idea to assist our STAR Crusaders when we use our ROAM SuperPower. 


Yes, Angie realised we need our hands free when we Support, Teach, Assist and Roam, and found a nifty little bag we can carry when roaming the library.

The bag is called a "nurses pouch" and there are many varieties - check it out here.  We can use it to carry the print card, a phone, biro's and scrap paper, anything we need to help our customers.

Keep it coming Team! 

We are free thinkers, non-conformists, individualists, independent, maverick (!) and very, very creative ......


I plan to purchase 2 pouches for each circ pod.  Let me know which you like best!

You can check out this example of a "library pouch" - need a new name for this! - in my office on the table.

Thanks Angie, great idea!




















3 comments:

  1. I like the bright coloured options with the white polka dots. - Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I love the one's with the dogs on them - naturally! But since it is not for me, personally, then maybe the one with the coloured dots (P12) will go with our 'dot' theme that is spreading amongst the library/name badges/t-shirts, etc. - Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the "Towel Eiffel" !!! but in terms of design i agree that dots or plain would be appropriate.

    ReplyDelete